How To Upload HTML Files To Your WordPress Website?
Since its inception in 2003, WordPress has been the topmost online CMS (Content Management System) used by business and individuals. The CMS offers both professional and amateur bloggers with a number of visually attractive themes and plugins that provide both protection as well as additional functionality. WordPress lets users create an outstanding personal or business site as well as blog.
However, websites made via WordPress are a bit sophisticated as these are developed via PHP and not HTML. In case you are looking to upload HTML files or transfer any particular page from your HTML site to the WordPress site, you are at the right place. We recommend that you connect with a technical support provider to get immediate assistance to take care of this issue.
The technical professionals working for the WordPress Tech Support have more than a decade of experience in resolving any issue related to your WordPress site or blog. They possess the best tools and complete knowledge about every issue likely to impact the working of your WordPress website. When you are connected with our team, your issue will be resolved by a trained professional and not an amateur technician.
How do I upload HTML files to WordPress website?
Technical experts working at the WordPress Technical Support work day and night to help WordPress users with any issue affecting their website or blog. They have come up with some easy-to-follow guidelines on how you can add HTML files to the WordPress site.
Guidelines for adding HTML files to WordPress site
- Firstly, login to your WordPress Admin area; Then click on Media Library from the menu on the left and click on the Add New option.
- Click on the Select Files option on the screen that is displayed. This will display a window that will provide the option to browse the hard drive for the HTML file that you are looking to upload.
- Next, locate the file; click on it once and then click on the Open option in the bottom right side. You will need to wait for the HTML file to upload. Please remember, that WordPress will show an error in case the HTML file is empty.
- Now, Copy-Paste the URL of the HTML file, located right next to the File URL field. In case you need to link to the page from your main website; this will be the URL that should be used.
- Next, you need to fill the Title and Description field to find the uploaded file in lesser time.
- Lastly, click on the Save All Changes option once finished.
Here are some Tips to build your WordPress website.
Are there any special precautions that I need to take while uploading the file?
Yes, the professionals at the WordPress Support would recommend that you remember the following information.
- In case, the upload screen on the Media Library is not displayed in the correct manner; it can be due to your system not having the latest version of Flash.
- In such a scenario, first download the updated version for the internet browser that is being used from the official Adobe website. You can also connect with the skilled WordPress Support experts to get assistance in resolving this issue.
Are you facing any technical issue while working on your WordPress site or blog? Connect with the skilled experts working for the WordPress Technical Support for getting immediate assistance for the same. All you need to do is just pick up the phone, dial the WordPress Tech Support toll-free number 1-877-863-5655 and one of our professionals will help you with any WordPress issue.